Die Biesiemandjie Projek: Mission
We have the skills and initiative to make a tangible difference. We see it as our duty to support single mothers with children who has no support structure.
There are some mothers, whom just don’t have the ability to care for their children on their own, with dignity. We exist to assist them and make sure the kids stay with the mother and that the kids get the education and foundation needed for them to become well-balanced adults.
We provide services such as:
- Safe transport for children, to and from school
- Safe transport for children, to and from extramural activities
- Develop the social skills of the children through excursions and activities
- Transport to religious gatherings and churches
- Provide food parcels for the children and their mothers
- Provide clothing for the children and their mothers
- Provide toys for the children
- Provide dental care for the children
Our Future Mission
We strive to grow our foundation to the point where we can provide structured accommodation for these mothers and their children on a safe and permanent basis.
Our vision includes empowerment workshops and psychological coaching.
2. And she became pregnant and gave birth to a son. When she saw that he was a fine child, she hid him for three months.
3. But when she could hide him no longer, she got a papyrus basket for him and coated it with tar and pitch. Then she placed the child in it and put it among the reeds along the bank of the Nile.
4. His sister stood at a distance to see what would happen to him.
5. Then Pharaoh’s daughter went down to the Nile to bathe, and her attendants were walking along the riverbank. She saw the basket among the reeds and sent her female slave to get it.
6. She opened it and saw the baby. He was crying, and she felt sorry for him. “This is one of the Hebrew babies,” she said.